- July 21, 2013 Illinois Holocaust Museum & ADSI present SIX MILLION and ONE at the Museum, 1 – 3 pm.
- August 2013 TBD A group outing to a play written in Thieresenstadt called “THE LAST CYCLIST”.
- September 2013 No meetings or events arranged due to the Holidays – one possible event could be between Rosh HaShonna and Yom Kippur.
Please Note: A remembrance of the dead of the Holocaust at the Holocaust monument in Skokie – traditionally held by many survivors, since all the dead do not have a commemoration time or location, due to being murdered in the Holocaust. If you are interested in being part of or creating, you must contact our group, because without such demand, this event will not be created. For more information, visit our website at: adsillinois.org, or contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com
- October 1-12, 2013 ADSI friends/members will attend Chicago Festival of Israeli Film (date, filmTBD).
- November 2013 Support meeting early November 6, more details to follow.
- December 1, 2013 Joint Chanukkah event with Holocaust Survivors , Holocaust Community Services (info to follow).